School is now out for the summer as of this past Friday here in Sderot as is in much of the states… which means it is report card time… even for us here at Hope for Sderot.
It is with joy and humility, with great praise to Ha’ Shem, we report to you the following…
The L-RD opened the doors of Hope For Sderot twenty five weeks ago. In the first week of food distribution we served 72 families. The report card currently looks like this…
• Feeding 130 families or 539 people per week. Of them…
• 84 families have had one adult member of the family injuredby a Kassam.
• 44 families, or 230 people are from the Ethiopian community.
• To date HFS has served food to 11,675 people.
In addition, food has been provided for needy kids in school…
• 40 sandwiches a day have been made at school (six days a week)
• During the winter two cups of hot coco were served to 40 students.
• 216 liters of milk have been poured to date for the kids.
• To date, over 3,419 sandwiches have been served.
Holiday gift baskets were distributed to 530 families.
The local soup kitchen has received fresh vegetables for 150 people.
All tallied up, some 15,773 people have received food in the past twenty five weeks.
This is made possible in part by you our individual donors, our corporate sponsors, but most of all, because He, Ha’Shem, The L-RD, Adonai, G-D, our Father, Abba is faithful. “Unless the LORD builds the house, they labor in vain who build it.” Psalm 127:1
Our next report card will be out in December.
To each of you who have prayed for us or supported us, this is your report card as well. This is what your sacrifices and obedience to the calling of G-D has produced.
“The L-RD bless you and keep you; the L-RD make His face shine upon you, and be gracious to you; the L-RD lift up His countenance upon you, and give you peace.”